Sushmita Sen, in a chatty mood, interacted with her fans in an Instagram live session on Thursday morning. The actress was accompanied by her boyfriend Rohman Shawl. “I got this very handsome man along,” she said in the video. She happily answered the questions asked by her fans.
During the session, one of the fans asked her, “When are you getting married?” The actress started smiling and she diverted the question to her boyfriend Rohman asking him, “When are we getting married?” Rohman Shawl replied, “Puchh ke batate hain (will ask and let you know).” The couple’s PDA was too cute in the video.
Sushmita Sen and Rohman Shawl have been dating for about two years. Rohman frequently accompanies Sushmita Sen and her daughters Renee and Alisah to family events. Rohman is a model, who has walked the ramp for top Indian designers.
Sushmita Sen, who will be one of the judges on the TV show Myntra Fashion Superstar, along with designer Manish Malhotra and comedian Mallika Dua, spoke about the project.
- United Nations at 75 plagued by new crises and cash crunch
- Coronavirus: Clashes in Naples (Italy) over tightening restrictions
- US election 2020: How Trump has changed the world
- Sudan normalizes relations with Israel – the latest in a series of Arab League countries to do so
- Poland abortion ruling: Protests spread across the country